Saturday, August 23, 2008

Sweet Outfit: 23/08/08


click image for full size


Today I woke up with a sore throat, no voice and a bit of a cough, so what did i do? I didn't go around in track pants, my definition of telling everyone to feel sorry for 'oh poor sick me'. Instead i dressed up in my new dress, that i got for my birthday and dolled up, to make myself wakeup. I will not act sick if i dress nicely. This is a philosophy i hold very close to me. If you wear pyjamas all day then your going to be tried all day. If you wear your uniform, you will act like your at school, so if you actually do work this will be the best dress code when you have to do assignments, if you muck about, dont wear your uniform when studying.

Listening to Mamma Mia while I got ready probably influenced my outfit choice, hence the below photography of Meryl working it in the block buster film (in cinemas now).





Today I wore...

- New Dress from Supre
- Brown bust belt from Ice Design
- 3/4 Tights from Supre
- Brown Heels from Wildfire
- Gold earrings from Equip
- Beige Cardi from Dotti
- Brown Bag from Mooloola


No comments:

Post a Comment