Monday, August 18, 2008

A week of birthday wonders


(Fig 01)

Fig 01:As I've already mentioned, it was my 17th birthday last Wednesday. As well as other gifts, I received a pandora bracelet, a care bear, an electric toothbrush, a candle frame, money, a landscape hardcover book of photography prints & quotes (top right), a brown bag (bottom right), a guardian angel and a pink clutch (top left).

Fig 01:I also spent $20 on three books from scholastic, which arrived last week. These were all My Story editions, with the titles "who am i?" (which i have already read), "Pompeii" & "Princess of Egypt". (bottom left)

(Fig 02)

Fig 02:On my birthday I made a trip to Queen street to spend my birthday moeny. With the money I bought two block colour tops in brown and grey (2 for $20) and a black cardi ($25) from cotton on. I also bought a white blouse from temt for $25.

(Fig 03)

Fig 03:On thursday I checked out Dotti and managed to score this little purple blouse for only $20, hot off the sales rack, RRP $50. I rarely buy clothes off sales racks because their usually nothing in my size, but this little number was something i just could not resist.


What a busy busy week I've hard

Take Care
♥ Clairzy

No comments:

Post a Comment