Saturday, August 30, 2008

Vintage Lighting by Beacon

Beacon lighting is home to a wide variety of lamps, spotlights, fans and chandeliers, both modern and classic styles. As I'm in love with victorian inspired furniture I couldn't help but fall in love with these pieces.




This detailed chandelier would be perfect above a staircase or on the entrance landing (where you would of course have a vintage coat stand, oh what love). I love the way it looks rusted and old, as if it was from the 19th century London or Paris.


These are some lifestyle shots avalible to look at on Beacon's Website. I love the left one's desk and the mirrors. Not the right lighting for what I'm looking for, but the furniture is just delightful.


The one on the right has the most amazing chair. I would love a chair like that in the study. I also love the window box, my parents have one of those and it is the best place to think.


I love all three photographs. I swear they are looking into my dream house! The chandelier on the left is the same as the one at the top of the page except it's in pale pink.

I'm actually looking at buying this lamp for my bedroom. I looked at it instore today. It was only $47 so it's a real steal. I'm going to think about it a bit more and if I still want it next weekend I'll surely buy it.



How cute are these. The one on the left is actually shorter, but the pictures are the same size so that's why they look the same height. I would love both to sit in the lounge room beside each other to add variety and volume.


I love this. The chair is gorgeous as is the dresser and the chandelier. Oh how I want my own home now. *sigh*


SOURCE

No comments:

Post a Comment