Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Chermside's retail therapy


Hey Sweetharts,

Today I went to Chermside Westfield with my friend Yee & my mum. The day was full of excitement.

We even had a bargain hunt competition.
The guidelines were as follows: (must be under $10, bargain is scaled by percentage, must be something you have a use for) and the winner (had the loser buy them a coffee or other drink of choice).

I, of course being the fashionista and bargain hunter i am won (no need to talk yourself up Clairzy). I bought a watch with notepad from Groove for only $10, with a RRP of $199.99. This of course, i probably won't wear but will be put in my bag of presents to give to friends and family. This is the main reason why i haven't a photo as i mustnt give the suprise away too much. (giggles).

Today i also bought a blue skirt from Dotti, its rouched with a ballet skirt out, and a cute little button with pockets. The perfect length, just above the knees and can have shirts tucked or loose. This skirt was only $50 from Dotti.

My favourite buy, however, was my new pair of shoes. The have two buckles and are a tan brown. They may not be mary janes but they are fabulous none-the-less. I bought them from spendless-shoes for only $40 retail.



So I must say today was a success all round. Isn't Chermside the greatest? I know i'll be returning again. Will you?

♥Clairzy

No comments:

Post a Comment