Saturday, July 19, 2008

Sweet Outfit 20/07/08


So, this is what I wore today, when I studied and went out to the shop (for not very long at all). I felt like today I would follow my own advice and reinvent a piece from last year. That's what the 'sack' dress (or so my mum calls it) is for.



- Black Opaque Stockings
- Pink 'Sack' Dress from Supre 2006 collection
- White Cotton On Design Fem. Cardigan
- Metallic Silver High Waisted Belt from Dotti
- Gold Love Heart Pendant Necklace from City Beach for "$2!"
- Black Ballet Flats from Jay Jays, bargain at $10



This Necklace was a bargain at City Beach in the City for $2. It goes with EVERYTHING and I strongly suggest that everyone goes out and buys a gold pendant necklace. How can you lose?



I bought these ballet flats a while ago from Jay Jays for dance and drama but its happens that I wear them every so often when im out shopping or walking all day. They are so comfortable!




Btw. the reason why the photos are dodge quality is coz' my SLR's battery died so i have to recharge (will take a couple of days sad face.






No comments:

Post a Comment