Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Next Top Model Worldwide


As ANTM is aired the first episode of it's 7th slice on Sunday and everyone seems hyped for this season, (Sundays 6:30pm TEN) I thought I'd check out what the other countries are up to. I decided to judge whether I'd watch them if they ever aired here, or if I ever traveled their based on their opening sequence.


CHINA
I'm loving this sneak peak. It's perfect for 'CNTM'. I would defintely check it out as it looks fabulous.




HOLLAND
Seems to be a little boring and dull. The music, the repetition, it has no life to it. I don't think I'd bother with this one.




CANADA
Fiery music, Fiery Colours, Fiery Expressions. This show looks like fun and it's hosted by one of the most talented male fashionistas out there, talk about a great opening.




BRAZIL
I love the visuals but I think I may need to turn my Tv on mute, as that theme song is spine chillingly bad. Brazil, you need a good mix otherwise everyone will be tuning into the football instead.




HUNGARY
I don't understand it as I don't speak Hungarian, but it seems like a fairly reasonable opening, so it would surely make me watch an episode if it happened to be on. I may need a translator though.




AUSTRALIA
I have to be patriotic, this is a great opening, however I don't like the random catwalk bit near the end, where there's just a yellow dress. It makes it look like a home video.




RANDOM
oh my gosh i love this. someone has put together photos of their favourite models, actors and singers to make this opening...





Oh, and, if you're wondering why i'm suddenly posting with You Tube videos it's because I recently surfed You Tube and found so many relevant videos I didn't think they'd have. It has also widened my search for specific topics such as ANTM. If you have a You Tube video you would like to share send me the link on clairzy91@hotmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment