Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sweet Outfit: 14/07/08 (Monday)


Taking inspiration from Gala Darling's Blog, where she posts photographs of her outfits daily to give her readers a feel for her own style, I have decided to post at least one 'Sweet Outfit' every week.

A sweet Outfit Post will include photos of an outfit I wore during the day, or week that I liked and did not regret later. It will also include a detailed, or not so detailed (depending on my mood at the time) account of the items I wore and where they are from.


So here goes, my very first 'Sweet Outfit'...





I wore this outfit on Monday when I went to a meeting I had with the formal planning team, to my mother's work and to the orthodontist to have my wire fixed.


- Ally X Skinny leg Jeans. They were only $35 at a sale
- Dotti Religious Tee. Only $20 at DFO
- Hot Options @ Target Black 'Pirate' boots, an inexpensive $50
- My New Red and White Striped Scarf from Jay Jays for only $12
- My Favourite Long Line Cardi from Dotti was only $20 on sale
- Equip Gold Bangle only $5
- Equip Gold Earrings only $5


This outfit was only $147, with boots, accesories and frame.




No comments:

Post a Comment