Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The girl behind the Blog




Good evening all,

Some of you would know me fairly well, others haven't even met me, so I wasn't suprised when I was asked,

"Who are you and why do you write this blog?"

A funny question. It took me a while to answer it myself. To start things off easy I'm a sixteen year old girl living in Brisbane, Australia with the nickname 'Clairzy'. I love to shop and I manage to earn my shopping money through my job at the local cinemas. Shopping and fashion are two of my greatest passions, along with my best friends and photography. I love art, any form really, Music, Dance, Theatre, Film, Photography, paintings, although i'm not very good at any of them (oops).

Well, as a young child I always wanted to be a writer, the context and genre changed as I changed, from novels, to songs, to newpaper articles, to children's books, and finally to magazines. I graduate secondary school at the end of this year and plan to go to university to study either journalism or communications so I can land a job at a writer at a magazine.

My greatest aspiration in life is to become a features editor at a fashion magazine, living in another country, such as England or France (oh how I'd love to live in Paris).

Another aspiration of mine is to travel, which I shall begin to fufill soon when I go to Japan. Other places I'd love to travel to are Peru (where my uncle's wife is originated from), North America, Paris, English, New Zealand and Indonesia.

Hope that's filled you in on the girl behind the blog.


Love, Clairzy

No comments:

Post a Comment