Friday, July 11, 2008

Jay Jays goes Floral





Hey all,

I may have mentioned recently how ra ra skirts and bohemian pieces will be making spring a very feminine season for fashion. Today, I shall continue by sharing with you two pieces I am in love with that are from Jay Jays (a shop that has not be compatible with my own style for quite a while).

I am planning on looking at these pieces in the store itself (instead of in Cosmopolitan or the Jay Jays Website), during the coming week.


This dress is only $39 from Jay Jays. It has a floral pattern of course and is a fine material. Very pretty and feminine, perfect with tights, jeans, a waistcoat or simply a long cardi.


This skirt is an absurd $29 from the same store (Jay Jays of course). It has a similar floral pattern and is of the same fine material. It's a feminine styled ra ra skirt, perfect with stockings or a corporate tee.


So what will you be buying this week?
Don't forget to send me descriptions, photos, pictures or links to... your own purchases. I love looking at what everyone else enjoys to wear or look at.


love & kisses, Clairzy

No comments:

Post a Comment