Sunday, July 6, 2008

Fashion Blogs

Hey Sweetharts,



I usually read a Gala Darling's website, which is quite an inspirational read. I also like to indulge in Sea of Shoes every so often, as she is the same age as me, and has a very different expense account to my own, which makes it an interesting read. So these are my usual blog reads, but this evening after work I started to wonder, what were other bloggests writing about, fashion wise that is? So I did a little research and here's what I found:




Be Awear is a fashion blog dedicated to the upcoming fashion trends, and doesn't it do it so well?


Fad Addict Diary is a blog which holds fashion fads close to its "sole". Worth a read on a rainy day.


I Am Fashion is a blog with the slogan, "You have a better life if you wear impressive clothes". Three guesses what the website is formed around. Worth a read if you have a taste for high end fashion labels and trends.

Stylish Stuff a basically a fashion blog made up of the daily musings of a fashion stylist in London. She may not update it regularly, but it's worth a read when she does.


The Fashionable Life is a blog written about it's author's own fashion style. As she updates her wardrobe she updates her website. It's a very good read as it's more subjective and personal than many other blogs. First Person is used often which I find fabulous. One of my new favourites, for sure.


♥Clairzy

No comments:

Post a Comment