Thursday, July 17, 2008

Clairzy Fashion Quiz (18/07/08)

Today I am going to add a new segment to this website. This Segment will be called 'Clairzy Fashion Quiz', where I will choose a member of my family or a friend of mine to do something that will determine whether or not they truly know what I like. It's just a little fun and the activities will range from creating online outfits, to answering fashion pop quizzes to dressing me in a shop.

The first dummy is my brother Alex, who is fourteen and thinks he knows what i like. He's always telling me what works and what he thinks doesn't so I gave him the task of designing an outfit for me on Polyvore.com. Let's see how he went shall we?



Shirt: I don't like the texture of the piece, although the template is similar to one i would wear. The template however is not enough for me to buy it as I really do not like the fabric.

Shorts: These tough shorts are similar to a pair I own, so I agree that they are a good choice for me, however the scruffy texture to them is something with a little bit too much 'edge' for me, so no I wouldn't wear them.

Shoes: Nice and similar white flats with bows I like them and would defintely wear them. Probably not something I would buy myself, but if given as a gift they would certainly not be pushed to the back of the wardrobe.

Fedora: Perfect piece for me. I have a trilby, which is similar, although pin striped. I would probably wear this.

Clutch: The shape of the clutch is something I adore, however the texture just doesn't work for me, so I wouldn't bother with this piece. Texture means so much.

Belt: I really despise this texture. A similar texture to the clutch, it doesn't work for my taste and I would not wear it.

Sunnies: Similar to a pair I own I would buy them and wear them tons.


Overall, I believe my brother is unable to tell the difference between pieces I say I love in magazines and pieces I say I hate in magazines. I have a feeling he just notices that I comment on these sorts of pieces in magazines.



No comments:

Post a Comment