Monday, July 14, 2008

Weekly Shopping: 15/07/08




From Left:
I bought this scarf on Saturday morning, before work, at Jay Jays for only $12 RRP. I love it's bohemian feel and, actually wore it yesterday with my skinny jeans, boots and a vintage tee.

I bought "Britney Spears: Curious" yesterday from the chemists. I'm not one to buy perfume, usually I get bottles as gifts, but it was only $30, with a RRP of $109 and I just love the scent!

This dress is, in fact the same style as the one I blogged about the other day. It's the same template and made by the same chain store (Jay Jays), with the same price ($39) but the pattern is slightly different. I love it! Will go brilliantly with my denim waistcoat and new heels.

All four jewelry items were bought from Equip on Thursday and together they only cost $19, (on sale of course).




Tune in next week for more fabulous buys.

No comments:

Post a Comment