Friday, July 25, 2008

Sweet Outfit: 26/07/08





Is that the coolest photo or what? I'm in love with my deck today, as it's nice and sunny out there. I spent a great deal of time out there reflecting and on the phone to my friends, I plan to spend some more time later with my magazine, ipod and a notepad to jot down ideas for my various assignments, of which i need to work on.

So today, i haven't done much and as my outfit would suggest i was a little tired when i worked out what i was going to wear. As always my outfit is reflecting on my mood, for today it's tired, strained and stressed with formal preparations, school and various commitments at the moment (such as work, social events and a couple of journalism reports due soon).

Let's just say today I spent a lot of time reflecting, lounging and sorting out my plan for the next couple of weeks. I have made a promise to myself that unless it is necessary i am not to take on any other work load, such as freelance editing and photography for various groups. I have also promised myself however that i will, if requested, undertake freelance journalism jobs, after all journalism is the greatest thing to indulge in when in any mood.

Yes, today's sweet outfit blog has become one very much like a diary entry, which is probably not the best plan, but plans don't always go the way they were meant to.

- Black Ally X Jeans
- White Cotton On singlet
- New Mombasa striped cardi
- 'love' pendant necklace from Equip

(unseen) black ballet flats from jay jays



No comments:

Post a Comment